Colorcharts.org is an online color database, specializing in the display / search / cross-matching of colors from a variety of products.
On this website you can:
- View thousands of industry standard colors meticulously organized, and accurately measured using scientific equipment.
- Browse through our library of colors organized by categories.
- Search our library by Company, Color Collection, Color Name, Product or CBN Code.
- Color Match- and find similar colors available from different manufacturers
- Locate dealers of colors that are of interest to you, or CBN affiliates who can easily reproduce any color on this site.
What is the CBN Formulation Code?
The CBN formulation code represents a revolutionary color standard which ensures
accurate color communication across all known color spaces, and in a diversity of materials (
Particularly in Building materials such as Paints, Coatings, Stucco, Sealants, Grouts, etc.).
ColorCharts.org applies a "CBN Formulation Code" to each scanned color. This code used in
conjunction with CBN's color creation and visualization software, ensures accurate color
display. This code, used by manufacturers and distributors who have CBN's Formulation
software, ensures accurate color creation in the specified materials.
What is Digital Certification?
Color certification and CBN codes are assigned by one of the following methods:
- Product samples scanned on our UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
- Fandecks scanned on our UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
- Fandecks scanned on a X-Rite CFS-57 Spectrophotometer
- Samples based on RGB values as provided by manufacturer
- Samples determined from existing web display
Colors with a rating of 3 stars or higher are Digitally Certified.
What is recommended for accurate display of on-screen colors on this site?
Color display on computer is affected by a number of factors, display resolution,
monitor quality & settings, video card, room lighting, web browsers and the like. However,
there are a number of ways one can increase the color accuracy of a PC System. A quality monitor and
video card, as well as external calibration devices are now available to assist in this area.
How can I contact you?
The best way to contact us is by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not represent any of the companies listed on this website, and we
do not provide physical color samples for any color found on this site.
Please contact the company directly for product information, color samples, or DIY tips.
If you're a company interested in seeing your colors represented here, please drop us a line at the email address above.